Renewing your Fencing Time v4.x License
License renewals can only be initiated from within Fencing Time itself. To renew your license, follow the steps below.
- On the computer with the license that you want to renew, verify that you are connected to the internet.
- Start Fencing Time using the Start menu or desktop icon.
- On the Fencing Time main menu bar, select Help > License Information.
- Click the "Renew License" button.
- On the screen that appears, click the "Fencing Time Website" button in step 1.
- Once on the Fencing Time website, proceed through the steps to purchase a one- or two-year license renewal.
- When you have received the renewed license via email, copy and paste the license key into the box in step 3 on the screen. To do this, highlight the entire license key with your mouse and press Control-C on your keyboard. Return to Fencing Time and click the "Paste" button. The key should appear in the box on the screen.
- Click "OK".
If you entered the information correctly, Fencing Time will let you know that the key was accepted. If the key is rejected, make sure that you copied the entire key (everything between the Begin and End markers.)